- Who is responsible for processing your data?
Gipuzkoa Provincial Council. Department of Mobility and Town and Country Planning
Plaza Julio Caro Baroja 2 4th floor
20018 San Sebastián
Data Protection Officer:
DPO contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the purpose of the processing of your data?
At the Gipuzkoa Provincial Council Department of Mobility and Town and Country Planning we process the information that people provide us with in order to inform users on a personal basis. If the user makes use of services to buy tickets, the information provided by the user will be used for this purpose. If the user makes use of the suggestion box, the data provided by the user will be used for the purpose of managing the relevant suggestion register.
The personal data provided will be stored for as long as necessary to meet the purposes that they were collected for, or for as long as the interested party does not ask for them to be removed. In any case, it will be guaranteed that the storage period will be restricted to the strict minimum required.
In accordance with the principle of limitation of purpose, the data will be collected exclusively for specific, explicit, legitimate aims, and will not be processed later on in any way that is incompatible with these aims. In the event that it is planned to process any personal data later on for a purpose that is not the same as the one that they were collected for, the interested party will be provided with information about this different purpose and any relevant additional information before this data is subsequently processed.
- What provides the legitimation for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is the legitimation that you have provided us with by giving your consent. You have granted this consent by a clear affirmative action that reflects a freely given, specific, informed and unequivocal expression of your wishes, as indicated by the (EU) Ruling 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of the 27th of April 2016.
- Which recipients will be informed of your data?
Neither your personal data nor any other user’s data may be passed on or disclosed to third parties, except in the following cases:
- To other public organizations and administrations, whenever required by applicable law.
-To data-processing companies who provide services on behalf of Gipuzkoa Provincial Council and under its control. In any case, the third parties that certain personal data are shared with must have previously accredited that they have adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure their proper protection, and under no circumstances may they use the data that they have access to for their own purposes, use them for purposes going beyond the instructions that they have received nor for purposes other than the service that they must provide for the controller.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
-Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are processing personal data that concern them or not at the Department of Mobility and Town and Country Planning.
- The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, and to ask for inaccurate data to be rectified, or where appropriate, to ask for this data to be removed, whenever, among other reasons, the data are no longer required for the purposes that they were collected for. The interested party will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, and it will be easier to withdraw consent than to give it.
-In certain circumstances, for reasons to do with their personal situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The Department of Mobility and Town and Country Planning will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or to exercise or defend any possible complaints.
- The interested party has the right to data portability, that is, the right of the interested party to receive their information in a structured commonly-used format, and the right to transmit this to another controller, or even the obligation of the previous processor to do so directly whenever this is technically feasible.
-If your data are lost or stolen, you have the right to be informed of this without undue delay.